Medical & Lab Automation
KGG offers a wide selection of motion control components for medical equipment and lab automation. We strive to produce solutions that improve medical equipment and enhance the patient experience.
To see how our motion control solutions will work with your design, please contact us today.
Depending on the needs of your individual application, KGG has all of the motion control systems and components required for general automation. Using these systems, you can maintain a more efficient, error-free, and safer facility while maximizing productivity.
If you would like to learn more about our motion control products and find the right solution for your application, email email@example.com .
Future Development Of The Industry
• The supply of raw materials has been tight since September 2020, and the price has risen sharply. It has not eased in the first half of 2021, and even accelerated the tension, causing downstream customers to panic stockpiling. This state will last from January to May 2021. Monthly performance is very obvious. This is one of the main reasons for the record high growth rate of the automation market in the first half of the year.
• Foreign automation manufacturers are experiencing supply shortages to varying degrees, and the delivery time has been extended from 1 to 2 weeks to 2 to 3 months, or even longer. Local manufacturers are relatively flexible, and leading manufacturers have prepared key components in advance. The supply in the first half of the year was relatively smooth, and small and medium-sized local manufacturers gradually began to switch to domestic suppliers of key components. Therefore, in terms of shipments, they are significantly better than foreign companies.
• Looking forward to the second half of 2021, the panic hoarding of downstream customers will be eased, and customers will gradually become more rational. With the successive vaccination of vaccines in other countries, the economic restart in the second half of the year has become a high probability event, superimposed on the deterioration of the international trade environment, the trend of overseas orders returning to China will slow down. Natural disasters, wars and other uncontrollable factors such as health emergencies also bring certain risks to the Chinese economy, such as domestic epidemics, natural disasters, and overseas epidemic trends, which directly lead to the supply of upstream core components in the automation industry. Investment in automation downstream industries has slowed down, etc.; we expect that the global semiconductor shortage will continue until the first half of 2022. In the second half of 2022, as the capacity expansion of chip manufacturers will gradually be released, the market supply will gradually ease.
According to the research report of China Transmission Network, the overall market size of automation in the future will reach 300 billion in 2022, an increase of 8%, and the OEM automation market will also exceed 100 billion. (It is only the precision scale of basic equipment, the high-precision market is huge, waiting for the export of high-quality, high-precision, cost-effective, and fast-delivery transmission components to occupy the market.
In the first half of 2021, the overall automation market size was 152.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 26.9%; the automation market size in the first quarter was 75.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 41%; in the second quarter, the automation market size was 77.6 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 15%. After the strong growth in the first half of the year, it is conservatively predicted that the automation market size in the second half of 2021 will reach 137.1 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6% compared with the second half of last year; the optimistic forecast is that the automation market size in the second half of 2021 will reach 142.7 billion yuan, which is lower than last year. In the first half of the year, the market size increased by 10% year-on-year.
Foreign Trade Grows Against The Trend, And Foreign Dependence Is Still High
• China's foreign trade imports and exports are stable and improving. In the first half of 2021, the total import and export value of China's trade in goods was 18.07 trillion yuan, an increase of 27.1% over the same period last year. Among them, exports were 9.85 trillion yuan, an increase of 28.1%; imports were 8.22 trillion yuan, an increase of 25.9%. The growth momentum of import and export of trade in goods has the following characteristics: the import and export of major trading partners have a good growth momentum; the status of the main force of private enterprises has been consolidated; the proportion of exports of mechanical and electrical products has increased. Overall, in the first half of the year, China's foreign trade continued the good momentum in the second half of 2020, with a rapid growth rate, laying a good foundation for the steady improvement of foreign trade volume throughout the year.
• From the perspective of trade structure, although the proportion of primary products in China's exports is getting smaller and smaller and the export share of industrial products is increasing, China's exports are still mainly basic manufacturing products, equipment manufacturing equipment, high-tech products The import quota is still relatively high, and the situation of structural imbalance is still relatively prominent. (This is an opportunity for us to change the status quo)